Friday, October 18, 2013

Fergie by Wet n Wild (R)


There was a 2 for the price of 1 sale, which I can rarely miss. I got myself some more Fergie nail polishes by Wet n Wild. The one I had previously was a clear with multicolored stars I use as an accent polish, and I like the consistency of it. It's a thick polish with a kinda matte finish. Sometimes I just use that as my clear coat (with the occasional surprise star). The new Fergie polishes I got are "Miami Spirit" and "Dutchess."



Fergie - "Miami Spirit"
Fergie - "Dutchess" (on Miami Spirit)
"Miami Spirit" is a creamy teal with a little bit of pearl shine. I was pretty happy that, like my other Fergie polish, this one has that semi-matte finish. Also, one coat was enough for cover.

"Dutchess" is a clear with tiny blue glitter and small magenta glitter. I use "tiny" and "small" to differentiate between the sizes to be more clear; "small" is larger than "tiny." One coat gives good glitter coverage unlike other glittery polishes where you have to glob it on to get any sparkle.




When I picked them out, I wanted to try them together and this is what I envisioned. I did a flat coat of Miami, layered the glittery Dutchess on top, and then painted cattycorner circles so I wouldn't be over-glittered. I did want a shine, so I did put a clear top coat. I'm overall satisfied with these two colors together or separate, and I'm happy with this simple effect.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete